From 1st March and up until 16th March 2021, we invite parents of P7 children in our feeder Primary Schools and in Class 6 in the Rep. of Ireland to please choose
HOLY CROSS COLLEGE as first preference on the transfer form.
Here’s a quick Guide to completing your Post-Primary application;
· Visit www.eani.org.uk/admissions
· Click on the EA Post-Primary Application and Register
· Click on the emailed link to verify your account
· Log in and confirm the data protection statement
· Click add child and enter your child’s details and save
· Click Start Application
· Enter your child’s current Primary school attended
· Enter Holy Cross College as your first choice of school
· Upload your child’s birth certificate
· Preview your application (You can click Edit and make any changes at this point)
· Submit your application
· You will receive email confirmation that your application has been submitted.
After submission you can log in to view or edit your child’s application up until 4pm 16/03/21.
If you require any info about Holy Cross College please visit our Virtual Open Day presentation on this page and on our Facebook page.
Email us at email@example.com or phone 02871880315.
We look forward to welcoming our new pupils into the school in June 2021 and in Sept 2021.